Saturday, May 16, 2009

L.A. brings their Goods to the City

No Big, just received a private appointment to view Decades Two before it opens to the public for two short days.  If you’re not familiar with Decades Two, it is based in L.A. and sells vintage clothing and accessories by high fashion designers.  The Olsen’s and Nicole Richie are just a few fashionable celebs that shop this stunning collection of vintage goodies.

So I promise to always give my opinions straight in the name of fashion, so it here is.  GO to Decades Two.  Beautiful isn’t a good enough word to describe the gorgeous gifts L.A. has brought to New York. 

Lucky me, I snagged this stunning vintage Chanel, It’s okay to be jealous. 











This is only one of the treasures I found. Natalie Portman’s blue Rodarte dress was being sold for an amazing $760.  INSANE.  Someone buy that PLEASE, it’s too beautiful to be displayed on a mannequin.  So visit Decades Two this weekend, you won’t be disappointed.

-How could you be when you’re getting the 411 from me?

Cykic

Decades Two is being sold in Kiki de Montparnasse at 79 Greene St.

No comments: