Sunday, August 30, 2009

THE September Issue









Today, Anna Wintour was introduced to the public unknown to fashion. Today, I was introduced to Grace Coddington, Creative Director at Vogue. It was always a name I knew and respected, but after The September Issue I bow down to queen of fashion spreads and the mind of a genius. I always will be Anna Wintour’s top competitor and biggest fan, but Grace Coddington stands right behind her with little room in between. The September Issue was a bible to fashionistas, and the words spoken by the editors were the blessings.  Deep, I know.  As Anna Wintour said, “Fashion can make a person nervous,” lucky for me fashion is what gets my adrenaline pumping.  It’s the most rewarding quality I could ever ask for. 

~Too bad if you don't. 

Cykic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved it!