Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Mind the Gap

I took the “liberty” (haha I’m so clever) to put together my fave shows so far from London Fall 2010.


Richard Nicoll knows what to do with Velvet. Alexander Wang should take a tip from him.

Julien Macdonald made a chunky knit look so feminine. I’m dying for that sweater.


It’s all about the minimal details in Marios Schwab’s collection. Beautifully crafted.

All I want from Burberry are coats. One after the other, they just kept coming. It was magnificent.

All in all, Fashion week has been kind of a drab. Of course there are things I want in my closet, but I don’t feel all tingly and giddy like usual. Most of the shows I was most excited to see left me disappointed (cough, cough, Vena Cava, Alexander Wang). We still have Milan and Paris to come so I’m crossing my body in hopes of something that will take my breath away.

(Cough, Cough, Christopher Kane)

Cykic

No comments: