Thursday, April 16, 2009

"We'll Solve Any Crime By Dinnertime"

Elizabeth & James for Steve Madden
Let’s add to the MK & A empire and make a shoe line for Elizabeth & James in collaboration with Steve Madden. Smart move twins, an item that I think will do great in the land of talented celeb designers. No Lauren Conrad Ella Moss knock offs for me please, only designers with a signature style. The girls are always parading around in sky-high heels and I’m certain that will model their collection. The shoes will range from $195-$500, a little pricey, but I think it's a bang for your buck. They may not be acting, but MK & A are in the limelight with arrows of success pointing towards them, not you. So quit with the drug accusations, the girls are genius and make fashion look effortless.
~I do it everyday.
Cykic


Mary-Kate giving you a sneak peak of their shoe line, I'm lovin' it.

No comments: