Friday, May 22, 2009

Billy Idol- Get a Load of this Wedding











I quickly snatch the newest issue of Vogue off the stands, skim the pages for the articles I will definitely read and take a quick look at the pictures.  A little bit later I re-open my Vogue and read the pages I felt were worthy of my time and rip out the pages of fashion spreads I lust after.  On my first skim of June 2009 I came to Sasha Pivovarova and her husband Igor Vishnyakov saying a second “I do” in “The Wedding Party” photographed by Arthur Elgort. There was no need to do a second read because the pictures were simply stunning.  With her actual sister and few wedding guests including Jessica Stam, Hana Soukupova, and Irina Kulikova you wish you could’ve been invited to the Russian party of the season.  The Joyous occasion and perfect ensembles gave me a flowery feeling and taste of pure wedding fashion bliss.  

~It's a Nice Day for a Sasha Pivovarova Wedding...Now say it 10 Times Fast.

Cykic

No comments: