Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Just One More...

I know Milan Fashion Week has begun, but I’m still not finished with London! I have discovered a designer that makes my knees weak. One outfit after the other is more innovative than the next. Meadham Kirchoff had a great mix of a New York and London vibe. I was “ready-to-wear” the outfits that came down the runway. I love the combination of the oxfords with the socks and a girly skirt with an edgy vibe. Very much a believer in layers, you can tell Kirchoff wants to make a women comfortable in the stylish clothes he creates.





































































I think I'm going to go waste some money and buy a replica of his designs.

Sorry Mom, but you really need to up my spending.
Love You.

Cykic

No comments: