Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Stickin' Out Like a Soar Thumb

I have looked through all of the Milan collections so far and sadly have not fallin in love with the amount I usually slave over. Dolce and Gabbana and Jil Sander were immediate lovers, but I did come across two other designers that made my heart melt. Fendi and Iceburg were the two that caught my eye. Of course Fendi is a classic, but I have never beena fan of the double F suited collection. Spring 2010 changed my opinion of Fendi with a fun girlish appeal, claiming a mostly white color palette.




















The second was a line I had never heard of called Iceburg. It was a sculptural Mickey Mouse extravaganza. There was definitely a resemblance to last seasons Dolce and Gabbana, but truly I fell in love with the collection.














Dolce & Gabbana,

Fendi and NaDonna

Karan, they be sharin'

All their money got me wearin' fly

Always thinking of Fergie and My Humps

Cykic

No comments: