Monday, November 9, 2009

I Want This for the First Night of Hanukkah

I’m kind of spinning in circles. I can’t believe it’s already November. I swear I was just in the Lake of the Ozarks being attacked by Swine Flu at my Jewish summer camp. Obviously I’m not, but the swine followed me to New York. Luckily I have a strong immune system (knock on wood). Since the holidays are right around the corner I thought I should inform you all on an amazing piece for the winter season. Leigh and Luca, known exclusively for their scarves came out with one I am dying to own. The feather detail makes it so unique and quite classy I must add.

























Happy Holidays to Cykic from Leigh and Luca?!

~I’ll let you know what happens...

Cykic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! Definitely let us know if you get one.