Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Paint N' Party

I don’t know what it is about the TribaL trend but I’ve definitely fallen in Love with the colors and patterns put into this African Safari. Persian Vogue inspired me with a new breathtaking fashion spread with model Isabeli Fontana. The bits of straw and painted bodies kind of made me wish it was normal every day make-up. I guess I should join some sort of tribe, although I don’t think Tom Ford, Nicholas Ghesqiuere, and Alexander McQueen would be included. Maybe I should’ve stayed in Little Princesses when I was younger. We had Indian names and everything, but I thought it was lame and made my dad and I quit.

Forget it, I like the city, It’s a tribe in it’s own.







































































~You Survive the Streets or you live on them.

Your decision.

Cykic

No comments: