Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Goo-Goo GaGa

Oy Vey (that’s like a Jewish sigh for those who don’t know) it has been a Hectic couple of weeks and I am sorry for the Lack of posts. Right now education comes first so that one day Anna Wintour reads this blog. I have some exciting things coming my way, which I will give more info about, in the next week. This editorial is a little past due, but it’s so theatrical I couldn’t resist the beauty of collaboration between Annie Leibovitz and Grace Coddington. Lily Cole is the perfect Gretel. Sadly Hansel and Gretel had to hang out with Lady Gaga. Give me a break people. She’s so obnoxious.









































To be in a Grace Coddington spread I think some acting lessons would be valuable.

~That’s a tip to you Ms Gaga

Cykic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really well said! I always find that Grace has a bit of pizazz in her shots. Love what I'm reading