Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Watch Out, She'll Teeze You

There's something about that runway surrounded by the most important people in fashion, those bright lights, and most essentially, the silhouettes that creates our outlook on this wonderful world we call fashion. 

Preen by Thorton Bregazzi showed how wondrous our world of fashion really is.  Kanye West seemed to think so too, as he sat front row.  Sexy and edgy fell into the categories that Preen surrounds itself with.  We saw a lot of black and white in the beginning of the show.  Herringbone prints from chiffon to tweed, and coats with fur all brought together this cohesive collection. The collection transitioned into an array of colors.  A beautiful lime green coat and accents of pinks and pastel blues made the rest of the collection a more subdued sexy.  






















































Miss Sixty was next on my list. With a Fantastic celeb following, Mischa Barton, Minka Kelly, Kristen Bell, and Coco Rocha sat front row.   Another edgy, rock n' roll genre, Miss Sixty gave us an 80's feel with black acid wash and a Roy Lichtenstein art influence.  If Jem was there she would scream, "Truly Outrageous." It was party girl meets punk.  It made me want to express myself as the material girl inside of me teezes my hair and rocks out to the Ramones.























































Fashion makes my world go round and I can't stop spinning. 
~I'm Cyko Obsessed
Cykic

No comments: